BelINECO (Sika Group) is hiring an HR Generalist to support our growing team, based in Brest region.
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 200 factories. We offer a great team environment and are committed to growth.
- Guarding and streamlining all human capital to help business departments attain or accomplish their premeditated and operational objectives;
- Managing the day to day activities of the HR operations, checking the logistics of staffing and also recruiting employees;
- Planning employee orientation, development and training of employees in order to develop their professional and personal skills;
- Development of the employer branding strategy & internal communications;
- Enlargement and implementing of Sika Group people policy in line with the corporate vision of the company;
- Preparing monthly reports and analytics;
- Organizing corporate events;
- Providing constantly administrative support to employees and managers across all areas of the generalist function including recruitment, training, benefits;
- Employee relations administration.
- 1+ years of experience as an HR generalist (assistant) or experience similar to the required designation in order to understand and fit into the role, preferably in a multinational company;
- Strong aspiration to develop in HR area;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office software including Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good team-player and communicator;
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills;
- Flexible, creative, and able to work independently;
- Intermediate English level.