Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for a Mobile QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
- Maintain testing of the different system components of the mobile applications.
- Configuring test platforms for testing, and maintaining these in line with production environments.
- Plan and estimate QA team tasks.
- Contact with developers and users to investigate faults.
- Provide reports and demo if needed.
- Analyze product specifications to create test plans to ensure the final product meets the specification.
- The potential for involvement in expanding a newly adopted automation framework.
- Keep up to date with modern testing strategies to improve product quality.
- Collaborate with the QA team and Development team to keep up to date with system changes and updates.
- Contribute to the ongoing education of Quality Standards in the team.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA.
- 1+ years of experience in mobile native apps testing (Android, iOS).
- Knowledge of testing theory and the ability to put this knowledge into practice.
- Understanding of the client-server architecture of mobile apps.
- Experience working with mobile device logs.
- Knowledge of mobile specific features.
- Ability to solve complex testing tasks independently.
- Intermediate level of English (fluent).
- Experience with GIT, Android Studio, Xcode, swagger.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of SQL.
- API testing experience.
- Experience with postman/fiddler.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!
Mobile QA EngineerВ архиве с 25 ноября 2020
з/п не указана